Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hawt

it's bright, sunny, and a bit fake. Meaning that it's a bit to good to be true. But Chicago and California are the best places to be for me. Visiting family out here. Staying for about a month and a couple of weeks. it's nice out here, different from Chicago. Not better, just different. it's weird this is one of the first times i don't have my mom with me, but with another baby (not my kid, my moms!!), it's a bit hard. Yeah i'm a big sis! Or like one of my brother's call me "sissy".
Am i a sissy?
i guess,
whenever i think about it...i never answer the question.
Really gets me thinking....
Ha! My dad doesn't like my music that I listen to...he doesn't really listen to music. Unless news is a genre. Maybe it is. i don't know.
i went shopping today.
it's over 100 degrees out, i'm visiting my grandmother. She has a pool, but it's to hawt outside to swim.
i got a teady bear. it's purple, i got one for my friend, but i liked it, so i got another one.
I named it Mr. D.
The name has a meaning.
A little story, but only a few people know about it.
I hurt my shoulder yesterday in the pool, i don't know how. It just hurts a lot. I wrote a poem about it.
I'll put it up now.
>_<

No comments:

Post a Comment