Here's my TOP TWENTY FAVORITE SONGS!
Or should i say T.T.F.S.?
Well here it is....
1. Smother Me by: The Used
2. Just Friends? by: Kill Paradise
3. Scene Girls by: Brokencyde
4. Fer Sure by: The Medic Droid
5. You're All I Have by: Silverstein
6. Good Girls Go Bad by: Cobra Starship
7. Lair, Lair (Burn In Hell) by: The Used
8. Yellow Bus by: Brokencyde
9. No. 5 by: Hollywood Undead
10. I Can't Do It Alone by: 3OH!3
11. Fall For You by: Secondhand Serenade
12. The Taste Of Ink by: The Used
13. Paradise Lost by: Hollywood Undead
14. Holler Till You Pass Out by: 3OH!3
15. Remembering Sunday by: All Time Low
16. F*ck You by: Lily Allen
17. Vegas by: All Time Low
18. Killing In The Name by: Rage Against The Machine
19. Take Me To Infinity by: Breathe Carolina
20. Fireflies by: Owl City
i don't know...i don't know if it's in order or what. All i know is that i like these songs so yea!
if you think this is a horrible list then go listen to some music you like and don't criticize, because i'm sure you have something better to do, eh? But if you actually know some of these songs then whoopeee-eat a cake! Or eat a chocolate chip muffin that smell like brownies. But how would i know that?....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'll hear them when I get the chance I promise. I love Vampire Knight and I have also read Bloody Kiss. Vampire Kisses are high to my list and I also like The Tarot Cafe. (Uh, yes, I love vampires too. Really don't know the reason)
ReplyDeleteP.S. I reread that post with the rules and for some reason it totallyt made sense to me now... P.S.2. Try reading an older post of mine called "Insomnia". You'll realise that we really are twins seperated at birth. (It's the work of the forces of darkness... *chuckle*) :D
Sweet shit. I like number four best=P
ReplyDelete