Kill Paradise is a band in case you didn't know. One man band, which is electronica. I love this band, would you call a one man band a band? I guess, anyway new song. Called Just Friends? Yes the question mark is supposed to be their! This song, is going to come out on his new album (so he says). Which myspace never lies right?! Ha! Big fat lie. Okay, so yeah music update.
CHECK OUT "Just Friends?" CHECK IT OUT!
I personally fell in love with this song the first time I heard it.
It's catchy, has a good beat to it, AND it talks about...well you find out yourself.
Go listen to it, and tell me what you think. But if you think it will suck, do yourself a favor and don't listen to it okay?
p.s. I don't own this video whatsoever, so don't get any ideas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey! Thank you for following my blog =]] Are you a comedy lover? How did you find out about us? Just curious, I always wonder =] Nice blog!
ReplyDelete_JJ
Thank you! Your blog is great 2! i am a comedy lover, but i found about you guys by just surfing blogger. i read some of your stuff, and got hooked. So that's why i added you! Hope you don't mind! :)
ReplyDeletep.s. curiousity to me nevr killed the cat, it died of old age. :P
Thanks! That's funny, about the cat. I might add that to a post!
ReplyDelete:) Go for it!
ReplyDelete