Thursday, July 2, 2009

Owl City

This band...is electronic, power-pop (hahahaa that sounds funny), with a bit of indie...I think. i found that online, so don't get mad at me if i'm wrong. See? i'm not as lazy as you think! it was hard, i even went on there website, and myspace. Also I looked at there tour days and stuff and since i'm going somewhere, (California) i couldn't find out if they were going to come and play there! Ugh!!
Anyways, i wonder why they named themselves Owl City. Maybe because they like owls, or they are good at hooting...OR! Maybe they go to hooters all the time, and thought of that...the world may never know. i'll go ask them. Ha! Like i know them, or could even get a hold of them...that take some major thinking, and i am not up to the challenge. Life? Sure I'll beat the video game, but i can't track them down (the band...not the video game) and read there diary. And getting there numbers would be to hard. I'm sad, very sad. Why am i even thinking about this...the possibilities for me to do ANYHTING (sorry i hit the caps key) would be very small...maybe i'll email them...or O! I'll go onto there website.
I feel like a stalker....ACK!
Am i secretly a master mind at hacking and stalking?
Nope, that's my friend's job, not mine.

1 comment: