-Have to be listening to a song
-Have to be tired/drowsy
if Not Tired/Drowsy Then:
-Become Tired/Drowsy using force
-Wait till Tired/Drowsy
Who made those rules? That person is crazy man-you better watch out for that delirious chick! Okay so now what i'm going to talk about is my top twenty favorite songs. Let's shorten that up-we will make it T.T.F.S. smart eh?
So i will probably post that up monthly, because am i really going to have those twenty songs be my favorite all my life? I really hope not. That would be hard, i'd have to stay young my whole life. No sorry i mean being a kid is great but uh no. i can't do that all the time. i'd be like one of those grandmas with a way over the top orange tan and dye my hair black with blond highlights. Hahahaa and i'd have these leather black too tight to breathe pants, with an iPod that has these peeling stickers with picture of skulls. Really? That disturbs me that i just wrote that.
i should really start to do proper paragraphs...nah.
One "enter" is good enough for me, your asking to much when you say two.
Right now i smell brownies and it's ten in the morning. it's coming from my kitchen-along with a screaming baby and a toddler that's complaining about the mario game saying it's being too scary. Well if it's to scary then why play it, ya know? Just stop, no deal, negative, self destruct. i feel like a maniac especially when i hear some kind of music that sounds like it's coming from the night before christmas soundtrack.
Crawls like a worm from a bird
crawls like a worm from a bird
crawls like a worm
crawls like a worm from a bird
And while your at it, it's screaming and doing weird things with the voice modulator.
Get the picture?
Well i will put up the T.T.F.S. soon. So just you wait!

First of all, I like the way you write. It's so natural! And second, oooh, thanks for the comment. I really was thrilled!!!!
ReplyDeleteThough I can't tell why the prologue is written with the caps lock on... I had written it normally. By the way, I had this idea while taking the FCE Cambridge Exam. That's what I the topic I chose and the composition had to start with "Simon turned the television on and was suprised to see his own face on the screen" and it reminded me too much of Money Win thing and didn't like the concept and then the whole thing just popped in my mind...!
ReplyDeleteOops, I babbled again. Sorry I am just giddy right now...
:D