Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Can You Teach Me How To Jerk?

It's a dance, that is all the rage nowadays.
"Elle can you jerk?"
Yes. But I don't plan to show you anytime soon.
"Can you show me?"
No. I'm not your little puppy dog.
"I bet you can't."
Okay. keep thinking that.

It's really annoying. It's skipping backwards! Here's the link if you have no clue what I'm taling about:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwumlxli5-U
and here's the how-to jerk tutorial video.
In fact their's 3 different types to jerk.

Easy. Guys. Seriously. :)
So try it out, and tell me how it goes.

Miserable? Hopeless? Easy? Too-Easy? Or....how come this video made millions, and it's not even a dance!?

Errrr...so tomorrow we play the team that we lost to last week. Yay! My mom said to tell all of my friends to come to (boo! the other team!) cheer us on! :P
So yea. I'm going to make a ton of phone calls tonight!!! YAY!!
I have a field trip tomorrow. You know I thought they were gonna stop giving us stupid field trips in like 3rd grade!

Okay...well...I'm gonna start making those phone calls, so have a nice rest of your day/night! :]

p.s. I have a question. There's no right answer, but I wanna know what you guys think....Who do you think should wear skinny jeans? Like should guys wear them? Or only girls? And if girls, then should girls with hips (curves) wear 'em, or girls who don't have hips?....or do you really don't care. :P
Just asking. ;]


6 comments:

  1. well, i have hips, and i wear skinny jeans, i think they make my curves rock, and i like them a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't figure out why in the world guys wear skinny jeans...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah Girls look great in them, whether they have hips or don't have hips :) Men on the other hand... lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. please dont kerk... epic fail dance...

    ReplyDelete