Thursday, November 5, 2009

FreeTime

So I'm in school right now, errr....
I have to urinate, but my teacher won't let me. Cuz right now we are supposed to be taking a test (I finished it) online, then we can do whatever pleases us online. My friend is reading this as I type. -stalker- Hah. (She just typed something that I will not post.) (and again....)

Well okay, so yea. Yay for volleyball! Thank you guys. And you're right Logan! They don't know who they're messing with! :P
Well...I'm bored.

All of my friends are like....figures you'd be on blogger.

Well I got to go-I will post a real post after practice. :)

2 comments:

  1. LOL, they let you blog, but they won't let you pee? Child Cruelty.

    I hate it when people read things over my shoulder.
    Especially when I'm on Twitter and the person reading it has one and follows me and can read it in a matter of seconds.

    Later Elle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see how that would be annoying! x]

    Child Cruelty indeed. :P

    ReplyDelete