Monday, November 9, 2009

Err...

So I played two games, as you fellow followers know, and well....

We lost the first game, then won the second one. By the time the second game came around I wanted to punch the other teams teeth out! Ugh. We...whatever. :[
(meaning that now we lost 2, and won like....idk...i lost count ;])
How was your day? Mine was okay. Anything interesting? I found out my cousin got the same phone as me -calm down elle- except mine is pink! and better! so nah! :P

Err...well I'm gonna write, sorry so short, but errr....yeah!
(I'm kinda sleepy)
:)

Have a nice day/night guys!

p.s. thank you for the lovely compliments on my new layout! All were appreciated! :)

3 comments:

  1. Well done on the second game :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, you win some, you lose some...

    By the way, you inspired me to make a few changes to my banners...Obviously, with my luck using technology these days, there wasn't much I could do out of fear that my whole blog would crash forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Elle I have been so busy I didn't even see your new layout!!! It is so cute!!! I love it! I'm not that creative, but love that people are!

    Oh and Pink is always better!!!

    ReplyDelete