Thursday, November 12, 2009

I. Am. Tired.

We lost.
Oh well. I'm not as mad...because!:
A) I hustled my...butt off through the whole game.
B) We lost by like 4 points (around there....) each game.
C) Afterwards the team told us that, that was the toughest (longest!!!) game they have ever played, and both my Coach, and their Coach was proud of us!

Soooo that just shows you how awesome we did. (If we were really awesome, we would have beaten them.) So I am pretty excited, because all 3 captains played their A-game through the whole entire game. We actually played as a team. :] (And burned like a million-billion calories!)
I am tired. The whole freakin' game lasted for about an hour. That's the longest time I have ever played a game. ( yea, we are that good! :P)
I could jump for joy. In a way. :)

So that's about it for tonight. I will check up on you guys tomorrow! :]

p.s. the field trip was alright. :/ Ehhh....coulda been better. At least we got free popcorn and coke.

4 comments:

  1. Well, all you can do is give it your best shot. Sometimes the cards just aren't there...

    I hope the music from the book trailer didn't freak you out too much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you lost. It sounds like you gave tremendous effort to the game.
    Thanks for all of the lovely comments on my blog! Don't be afraid to follow, I don't bite!

    http://the-secret-life-of-me-4.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done for taking part anyway :) Free popcorn and coke?? Defo worth it lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. coke is good, but i think pepsi is gross.
    annd you tried right? thats what counts. :)

    ReplyDelete