Okay! So today I found out that we get to play the team we lost to last week, again!
IN 2 FREAKIN DAYS!!!!!!!!
Am I scared? No! For them yea!
This is personal now. I'm NOT going to lose to them. I cannot take it any longer. And! It's a home game. The fire will explode in their face, and burn them! I'm going to make sure that they never dare step into my house ever again with stupid happy little faces on!
That was a little TOO harsh. :[
I just wanna beat them badly, so that they don't think they are all that. Which is annoying when a team that is good knows that they are good. It's the opponent's worst nightmare. Seriously.
Anyways, I don't know about the other girls...but! I'm excited. xD
So yaaayyyy!!!
Today in practice Coach told us about this one time.....that was hilarious.......
So the story went like this:
Err...so yea...this girl -not gonna say her name- tried to spike the ball, and fell backwards.
Uhh....what? Yea, she was skinny. Like let's say, you put your two fingers together. That's how tiny her wrist was. So imagining a girl skinny as ever, trying to hit the ball with all her might and didn't even make the ball move. Yupp. She flew backwards, and the ball just stayed in the same spot; like it hadn't been hit.
We were all rolling. :DDDDDDDDD (that's laughing.)
Well....yea! So school was good. Uhhhh yay. I'm gonna go before I start to babble about nothing in particular. :P
See ya guys!
p.s. isn't today the day when Hollywood's Undead new album comes out? Or is it tomorrow? I forgot..... :( What kinda fan am I?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Excellent. No mercy...
ReplyDeleteyay
ReplyDelete