Monday, October 26, 2009
All is fair in school and war.
It's official. I'm obsessed with two things.
Call of Duty.
and-
this song.
Dear Jamie.
It's been about three days, and I've memorized it. =]
It's officially on repeat all day.
We had a game today. We won. I have another game tomorrow. An away game. What fun. :/
It rained today. Ya know, even though it rained it was a fantastic day!
We had a substitute. In music, and homeroom. :[
I don't know why, but she completely snapped on me (the one in homeroom), because out of all the people talking, she picked on me. Oh joy. Not serious trouble, in fact-no trouble at all. She just kept snapping on me. And only me. Then at the end of the day, we ended up talking about a book that we liked. So all is fair in books, and substitutes. :)
I'm hyper, once my brothers' go to bed, I am going to play the game. It will be all mine! Last night I played for two hours straight, then completely forgot about the homework that I had to finish (that was due today). So I stayed up way too late playing the game, and doing homework. Gahh. Not gonna do that again, especially on the night before a game.
Oh, the score was...
4-21 the first and second game. We had exactly 6 players, enough to play without getting disqualified, or forfeiting. Yea, the game lasted about 15 minutes altogether. They were easy. We beat them bad. ;] Yayy.
OKay, well I'm gonna write, which btw I have about 4,000 words. Yes, I've been slacking. I know. :/ I gotta get back on track. Oh, and I'm working on embroidery. On my jacket. :) Heh. It's gonna be an awesome flower, I have the stem and grass already. I just gotta do the hard part; the flower. (Which I am avoiding.)
Err, I'm reading a book, called "Sold". By...err i don't know, but I will tell you when the book isn't so far away.
-laziness-
It's about how a girl gets sold into prostitution by her stepfather without knowing it, until it was too late to do anything about it. Something like that.
I'm on page 8. I have the book club next Friday. Oh snap.
Well have a great day! :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ah, Call of Duty. Another good reason not to dump technology. I've invested my fair share of time in defending European soil against the Axis powers...
ReplyDeleteBy the way, awesome song.