I gotta gift card for Charlotte Russe (thank you dad!). So I was shopping online. And I wanted to share with you what I'm planning on getting. So tell me what you think. Other than that I have a dinner party to go to tonight. There's gonna be cupcakes, and food, so I Am There! I hope you guys had a good day! Last night I wrote a poem about Hot Chocolate. I like it. >_<
You know, a lot of my friends don't like Dot Dot Curve:) but I really like 'em. Especially there new album: Till The Wheels Fall Off. Yea, they kinda suck, but they suck so much they are good. Doesn't make sense I know. I just like them. Okay, well I hope you guys like what I'm gonna get. :D
What stores do you shop at? I like to shop at (I think I already told you, but I'm gonna tell you again) : Hot Topic, Target, Forever21, Charlotte Russe, umm....I'm not a big fan of Wet Seal, Vans, or Journeys. Which i do like their stuff, I just don't shop there. So yea, I looked at "The Alley" which is...-ahem- okay...but I wouldn't shop there.
ever. Except! I would buy their shoes, because they look epic, and over the top. Hehe. So see you guys later! ;)
p.s. I hope my cold goes away, before the game. Yes, I'm sick. AGAIN!!!
I like the trench coat...you'll look like a (well dressed) secret agent.
ReplyDeleteits gotta be topshop all the way.
ReplyDeletei want everything in that shop!
oooh, ahhh. Everyone needs I good black trench coat, I wear mine all the time. I long for the day topshop finally opens a store in my seemingly non-existent country.
ReplyDelete