Monday, October 5, 2009

ohemgee!

My little brother got his first tooth.
Yes, we have a big age difference, but...oh well. :)
Ahem. Um...I have a forming headache. Today at school was okay, there are some people who are testing me, but I have to let it go, ya know? Or else, I'd be starting somethin'.
I said you wanna be startin' something?
You gotta be startin' somethin'!
Michael Jackson, eh? People are still talking about his death at my school.
Oh! Hollywood Undead was on 101.1 (a radio station) Friday. I was like "ohemgee"! The song, "Everywhere I Go". I haven't listened to them as much as I used to. Right now, I'm listening to "Dead In Ditches" by 'em. I like it...especially when it's like:
So hey, what I may say may be riskee Deuce made me this way. That’s why you don’t want no beef, cause me verse you’s like beat the geeks. And we can talk right or in the street, but my gun talks first ‘cause he loves to speak!
Heh. A Deuce is a gun, I believe..... -_-
So how are you? My headache is huge. And spreading to my neck. How is my neck gonna get a headache, I HAVE NO CLUE. Where's the weirdest place you've gotten a cramp, or headache? For me? Cramp? My arm/wrist, not a very weird place to have one, but a painful one? Yes. I'd say my eyebrows. It's weird, but it happens when I come from school. Or a very loud place. Yes, school is a very loud school. I'd like to know a school that is actually peaceful and quiet for more than 30 minutes. You know one? Cuz I don't. :P
So what is there to say? For school tomorrow, I have to present a project. Ergh. Ergh? Is that a monster I just heard? Or my stomach? Ehe.
Haha. A couple days ago, I was on gchat, gmail chat thing, and my friend was jumbling the words. Like ehe. elel. I don't remember the real funny ones (yes I know, I'm a party pooper) but they were funn-ayyy. sD Ehe.
Okay. Well, I'm kinda stuck. I don't really have anything to write about.
Well, I'm gonna go do stuff...like write...a story....
C ya!

5 comments:

  1. cramp in my hip, and in my shoulder lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only get cramps in my calves. They wake me up when I am asleep. The cruelest alarm clock. The grossest alarm clock is a dog licking my toes. Or worse, both dogs licking my toes. Bleh.
    On the subject of dolls, I suppose I am just a pro with the needle. But not in the heroin shooting kind of way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my head is thumping too :(
    i get cramp in my toes - much pain indeed! x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michael Jackson? Never heard of him...
    I'll be sure to come back and leave a detailed comment the next time I catch a cramp somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm...im pretty sure you'd call that a neck ache haha..

    ReplyDelete