Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sincerely

Okay, there are two things that I have to say today.
One-I just realized that I have 20 followers, thank you for following me! Your kindness is appreciated here! And so is your presence.
Two-There are a couple of blogs, that I can not post a comment on. So, this time surprisingly I don't think it is my laptop. I don't know why, but I can not figure out how to post up a comment. This little post, is dedicated to the couple of fellow bloggers that haven't gotten a comment from me.
Umm, yea, check 'em out if you guys get a chance! >_<
Taylor has a lovely blog. She's new on here, so give her a warm welcome!
"@ura" has two blogs, one has her lyrics-Songy Bloggy. And her normal blog.
Good stuff.

So yea, sorry guys but blogger (not my computer-I swear) is acting funny. So, what can we do? I promise that once blogger is on top of it again, I will comment you guys.

So back to the usual.
I had a test today, and two substitutes. One in homeroom, and one in algebra. >:(
The class was kinda wild. O well, our teachers shouldn't have left. Actually one had surgery today, so I guess she had a real excuse. But I don't know why homeroom teacher left. ?-?
I finished all homework, just gotta read, and! write around 2,000 words. Gah. That's what happens when I slack. Tsk Tsk. Shame on me.
Well, I have a question. Why is it raining in October? Well, okay. I get it. It's fall, but fall isn't spring. It's not supposed-to/shouldn't rain whatsoever. Sure, get a little chilly but thunderstorms?! Common! On the first day of October, too? Just imagine in November. It'll be hailing. Heh. -knock on wood-
Are you superstitious? I am. Just a bit. Like if you walk under a ladder, I could care less. But if you and I were walking together, and we split a pole, meaning I walk on one side and you on the other. I would make us walk back on only one side of it. Yes, I'm a nerd like that.
Have any pet peeves? Something that you hate?
For example: I strongly dislike (trying not to use the word hate) it when it rains in the summer. Especially here in Chicago, because it's hot muggy air along with the rain.
I find it so disturbing. Along with people talking with their mouth full of food. And you can tell what they are eating by what's in their mouth. -gag-
Okay, enough of these unpleasant descriptions.

I have to get writing, so I will write to you guys tomorrow!

p.s. just to make sure you guys don't think I am mentally challenged, what I mean by not being able to comment, is that the little box to type in wouldn't appear. Even, when I repeatedly clicked on the "Post A Comment" link. Oh well.

3 comments:

  1. booo, algebra.
    i hate math.
    haha.

    and i have had the same commenting problem.
    it's frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God, I'm so glad you're talking about pet peeves. This thing has been bugging the hell out of me but there's no one I can really tell it to because I don't want to offend anyone who really likes the professor who does it.
    So I'm a psychology major, which means I'm in psych class four times a week. With the same teacher. Who does this terrible, horrible, gut-wrenching smacking noise whenever he opens his mouth.
    On average he does it 172 times per lecture.
    Yes, I count.
    That's how much it bothers me.
    I think I visibly wince every time he does it.
    And you know what's worse? Of course not, but I'm going to tell you.
    Whenever he does it, the guys in the back of the row do it to.
    It's like some sort of disgusting smack echo.
    Uuuuuugh.
    It gives me the chills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah the days when we were little and could sit on our parents shoulders...seems like a lifetime ago!
    sometimes people DO really gross things that you just want to shout at them for. as for the food thing - people with BRACES who open their mouths when they eat is just......disgusting!!!

    ReplyDelete