Thursday, October 8, 2009

Every Single Time!

I am always getting headaches now. My brain feels like it is about to explode.
Volleyball today...well I did not like it one bit. I just wanted to stop playing for the day. Coach played against us, well no, not even. He just served it to us. And we well we were supposed to run attacks back. Well the 6 Girls who were on the court.
Breaking it down for you:
Attack- (Girl A) pass to setter (Girl B), setter (Girl B) sets it, and then someone spikes it. The person who hits it can either be a completely different girl...(Girl C) or the original girl who passed it to the setter. (Girl A passes the ball to Girl B, Girl B can either set it to Girl A or Girl C. Either Girl can hit the ball. But! Not Girl B, because the ball can not be hit twice in a row by the same Girl.) Make sense? Or did I just confuse you even more?.... >_> I actually tired to make it sound complex...did it work? Or should I try harder? I'd like you to reread that faster, then even faster. And see if it makes sense to you. The part in parenthesis.
But! There are only 3 girls on the team who really know what they are doing. And my coach says it all the time, and reminds everyone who they are. I am one of those 3 players, and I haven't been on the team for that long. Like maybe three years. So this one chick always gets all huffy and puffy whenever he says that, because she's been on the team for like 4 years, i don't know how long she has but it's longer than I have. And so yes, the three players that he has mentioned have been on the team for a shorter amount of time than she has.
Is this making any sense to you guys?
Sooo....yea. She automatically thinks that she's better than us because she has been on the team longer. Which gets 2/3 of us mad, me and my other teammate. So OMG! I wanna rip my hair out now, because practice was horrible.
But, hey, I can not control people's actions/words/emotions/feelings. I guess emotions/feelings are the same thing. Oh! How about thoughts? Still falls under that category though. :/
All we did was do that setting thingy. All Day. For two hours straight. I wish practice would go on for three hours, but coach thinks that is pushing it. Oh well.
Uggghhh.

Well, enough of my complaints. What's gotten on your nerves today? I noticed that some people are happy! and some are annoyed/pissed off. If your day falls under the last category, tell me what I can do to make it a happy! day!
Well, I hope that the sky hasn't fallen for you today (hehe Chicken Little), or you haven't gotten a headache (hehe Girl A/C), or someone you know pushed you pushed off the edge and are about to explode, or "bust a cap!". "Or crossed the line." I am very sorry if you have.
-ahem- Well I will see you all tomorrow, after school.
Let's see if tomorrow's volleyball practice, doesn't stink like it has today. -crossing fingers-

4 comments:

  1. :o...I did not understand anything about that whole attack thing haha
    Idk I guess its cuz I really wasnt try to understand hah!
    anyways ugh! you dont know them its like idk im afraid to trust them cuz I dont want to be disappointed! and my day was both good and bad I realized that crap happens and you just have to get over it and move on :] but i also had to learn that the hard way v_v
    I hope tomorrow will be a good day!
    oh yeah..IF ONLY WE COULD CONTROL PPLS EMOTIONS/FEELINGS/WORDS... and all that good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Word of the day for me: Annoyed. Not by anyone else, though. I have this stupid little cut just above the crest of my right hip bone (acquired by means best left to the imagination...nothing lewd, just dumb), and the movement in that area - from sitting, running, etc. - keeps aggrevating it, even when I'm wearing a bandage. I got the cut two days ago, and it's still bothering me.

    Still no cramping, though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drink more water! Headaches and cramps often means you need more water. Tonic water would be even better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So the cut...I'll try to make a long story short. I TRIED to play racquetball. I TRIED to dive. The first part of me to hit the floor was my hip. Yes, it hurt, but I think I did a pretty good job of playing off the pain at the time...

    I'm running a 5k tomorrow; maybe I'll have a cramp to report.

    ReplyDelete