Wednesday, October 14, 2009

-ahem-

So practice wasn't so bad. It was better. BUT! The real reason for me to blog today is to tell you guys what I got on my progress report. Oh, if you don't know what a progress report is...I'll tell you. It's like a...mini-report card. It informs you on what your grades are so far. Which by the way, I had to show Coach my grades. And my mom has to sign it :/ and I have to tell everyone how I'm doing so far.
okay, so -drum roll- oh look! I didn't have to even ask for it. :P
-drum roll-
Here's what I got:
Algebra: B
Science: A
Humanities: A
Music: B
Spanish: B or a 83%
Drama/Theater: B
P. E.: A

Mkay, what do you think? I'm a-okay eh?
Uhh...okay, I have another game tomorrow. Franklin is who we're playing. And it's an away game.
it is very very very very very far.
Okay, my school is no where near it whatsoever. The school we're playing is near the airport, we are not anywhere near the airport. That's pretty freakin' far don'tcha think? And we're taking the bus/train. And it's gonna be cold, and I left my jacket at school so I'm gonna be cold in the morning (not sure how that relates to volleyball but okay)!! Ain't that peachy? It really does make my day, and puts a grin on my face. Just thinking about my body, aching from the cold, begging me to leave the coldness behind when I walk inside the school doors. The very doors that welcome me on an average 5 days a week. The same scent rushes through my nose-ummm huh? I just got all poetic on ya didn't I?

Umm...well the sky did not fall, I did not get a cramp today, and I ate pizza! It felt like Friday came 2 days early!
Uh oh here we go again!
Well I will see you the next time my fingertips land upon this very keyboard, and I click my way onto blogger.
Until then! :D

6 comments:

  1. i just listened to your audio clip... nevershoutnever, lovveee it! you are just so cute!

    annnd good job with the grades. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the report card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. B in music? Tsk, tsk, tsk...You'd better win your game tomorrow to make up for it...GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome on your Progress Report, I was so bored and didn't pay attention I hardly ever saw those letters! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go, I love getting good grades!

    Good luck with the game! And have fun. =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. blah dont remind me of the cold D:
    Im so fortuante to have not gotten a taste of winter's inauguration

    ReplyDelete