I went to target today, seems like I go their weekly. And I bought new mascara, and liquid eyeliner. What brand type do you use? I like cover-girl, and maybelline. Those two are my favorites, and for nail polish I like sally hansen. Uh but other than eyeliner, mascara, eye shadow, lip gloss, and nail polish, I don't use anything else. My skin is clear enough for me not to use foundation, or cover-up. I rarely use blush, or...glitter liquid eyeliner -shudder- I really do not like that, I have it, and it looks okay, but I don't use it as eyeliner, I like put some on my finger then apply it on top of my eye shadow. Like today, I put on black eye shadow, then silver (liquid eyeliner) glitter on top. Yea, I am very creative when it comes to make up. Okay, so yea. What type of stuff do you use? And do you substitute things like I do sometimes? Or is it just me?....
Finished all of my homework...yay! Umm...science fair is coming up. Ugh.
Anything new? What's going on in your world/life?
I'm bored, looking up the band "You Me At Six", because I read a blog post, that mentioned them. So I was like let's check it out eh?
Well, I have an expository essay due tomorrow. well not the whole thing, but the rough draft. And I still have no clue, I wrote two versions, but I'm not doing it on a real person. Oh, the prompt is to do it on an admirer/hero/role model. And I've done so much on family, that I wanted to do it on something different. So I was thinking that I could do it on Stephanie from the mark. Which in a way she is like a hero to me, because she's done all these things for Valerie. And stuff, but then I'm like what if my teacher won't except that? So now, I'm freaking out, and have no clue on who to do it on. Maybe I'll do it on one of my friends. Yea! Okay, well. Now, I have to write another one! UGH!
So...I have to go write another one, so see you guys tomorrow! :]
Buh-bye!
p.s. sorry the picture is hard to see! The liquid eyeliner is "very black" line exact. "Smudgeproof". The mascara is "black pearl" for brown eyes. Eye brightening waterproof. Sound good? And advice? Ehh...??

Here's my list of must haves:
ReplyDeleteMascara: Fresh Supernova Mascara
Pencil Eyeliner: Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in Matte Black
Liquid Eyeliner: MAC Liquid Eye Liner in Boot Black
Eye Shadow: bareMinerals Eyeshadow (in all their colors)
Nail Polish: Zoya Nail Polish (all colors!)
I suck at liquid liner, it usually ends up all over my face, but the aqua eyes doesn't fade like pencil usually does
ps - THANKS FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES!!
MAC MAC MAC MAC MAC MAC MAC MAC, I seriously go there for everything that I specifically need, obviously pick up bits and pieces from other places if I like em or if they're on sale. My Electric blue liquid last liner from MAC (http://s.lowyat.net/uploads//attach-69/post-23569-1171991815_thumb.jpg), and my Lady Danger lipstick(http://fashionbyme.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/43744ld.jpg), also from MAC, are my favourite of favourites.
ReplyDeletei absolutely love you me at six!!! they're from ireland - so have very cute accents :P
ReplyDeletemakeup - i use far too much!!! im obsessed with mascara and eyeliner - won't leave the house without it on, and i use bourjois foundation - its really thin so it doesnt really affect my skin. x
I really don't wear makeup. Really. But I love Target...!
ReplyDeletehmm im not to make-up savvy, so would you mine explaining to me what liquid eyeliner is?
ReplyDeletewell i already knew about the basics like mascara,lipstick, pencil eye liner, and crap like that
ReplyDeletebut i was just wondering if you could..hmm..like apply liquid eye liner the same way..:]