Helloz. Been a while. Like what two days? Err...
As you guys know, I had two more games this week. Okay, well first off, before I tell you who won, I gotta tell you about my stupid neck. Yup, I think I pulled my neck muscle, 'cuz it hurts like....(family friendly) crazy. :( Not enough to make me cry (thank you ma'am), but I can't move my neck without it hurting.
Okay, so yea this game that I had today I had to play the game (against a tough team) with a hurt neck, and I couldn't see anything without turning my whole body. Just imagine me trying to look up at the ball on the ceiling. Painful? Yes! So we won the game on Tuesday, I don't remember by how much but it was in 2 games. Today we also won, but in 3 games. They were pretty tough. The first game we won by like 15 points, they had 4 when we won. And the second game we had like 16 when they won, then the last game they had like 11. I think. I don't really remember the last game, although I served the winning ball! But I didn't realize until everyone was lining up to clap hands. Yada yada yada!
2 more days till Halloween. Whoo. I'm tired, and achy. Well I hope you guys had a great day! I'm gonna go play the game now. Oh yea, my step dad beat it already. I was like -i feel slow-. Yerp! That's me!
Okay, so Sunday, I will post the TTFN because I just don't have enough time. I am not prepared ya'll! Eek.
Well bye guys! xD
p.s. I like this song also!
p.s.s. yea guys-
that means we are unbeatable -knock on wood- so far!
7 wins.
With like 6 more games still to come. We still don't have our (good) old (experienced) players back yet.
curse grades. :/
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So how exactly did you hurt your neck? Diving to keep the ball in play? Slamming a winning point at your cowering opponents? It's funny: I don't really follow professional sports or anything like that, but I'm keeping close track of your team's season and hoping you go undefeated...
ReplyDeleteOuuuch. There's nothing worse than a neck injury, you don't realize how much you turn that thing until you can't.
ReplyDeleteI've got this thing where (prepare to be grossed out) one of the vertibrae in my neck pops out and it makes my whole head tilt, so I have to go to the chiropractor and get it popped back in, and then I'm not allowed to turn my head for 24 hours or it pops out again. (and I can feel it pop out, it's so disgusting).
So, you're not alone in you neck issues. At least yours are temporary!
Yea, I feel better now. When I woke up this morning it was a bit better. (Like I could actually look out my window without shifting my whole body.)
ReplyDeleteSounds kinda disturbing. Ehh....