Monday, October 19, 2009

The Mood.

I am feeling really drowsy, and lazy.
I just want to curl up in my bed, pile on tons of blankets, and drink warm tea. Sounds good, I'm going to do that.
How are you?

Oh, we won.

Well, I will see you guys tomorrow. Today was fine, I'm not depressed just really tired. So good day/night guys. :)

p.s. today was the best day since summer ended. it was really warm and had the perfect breeze. the sun was out and everything.
p.s.s. halloween is a week away. what are you guys gonna be? all i know is that i'm wearing a tutu. who doesn't love a tutu?

3 comments:

  1. I don't know what I'm going to be, yet, but I doubt I'll be wearing a tutu...

    So you won another game? Does that make 3-0?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tutu's my sister bought fabric to make herself a homemade one. I am going to be a kitten, and my husband is going to be where's waldo... it should be fun!

    Congrats on winning!!!

    Hope you get some rest and aren't so sleepy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm..drowsy and lazy..that pretty much sums up my current mood :l

    ReplyDelete