Saturday, October 3, 2009

Movies

How often do you go and see movies? I'd say, recently I've gone to see one (or two) once a month. Now, some of my friends are addictive to movies. They are always asking me if I wanna join them. I've been declining them because I'm not one of those humans that need to see a movie. You can rent them, or go buy them. You don't even have to move that much if you use netflix. Maybe that's just my lazy side talking. :P
My brother is watching clone wars, my littlest brother is taking a nap, and I'm blogging. Soon, I have to finish up homework, I did most of it last night. Elle get's a golden star!
Today, well more like this morning, I helped my upstairs neighbor move. Or "uncle". And I'm really tired, he lives on the third floor, and those stairs started to burn every single time I got to the last couple steps. But! I had perfect service up there. (I live on the first floor.) The place was so empty, it was depressing. I felt like all the walls turned gray suddenly, and the furniture slowly disintegrated. He offered money, but I declined. Can I not just help a neighbor, just to help? It was fun, too. I think he's coming back for a second trip, so I'm gonna help him again!
Hey, I got a free donut out of it. So that's how he paid me back. A circle with a hole in the middle, coated with glazed, melted sugar.
Well, I am tired so I think I'm gonna go to sleep. Until, 3:50 because I'm going to see a movie. See ya guys!
:)

8 comments:

  1. I love going to the movies :) I moved house recently and the driveway where the car is parked is up a hill.. I swear we all nearly died running up and down it in the heat with heavy boxes. Luckily removalists did most of the hard work, but I felt pretty sorry for them

    ReplyDelete
  2. aha...im glad you figureed out the commenting thing. thanks 4 evrythin..you're an awesome writer 2. jw...is your "the mark" true or did you make it up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. time to start all over with this comment thing: I normally don't leave comments BUT I suppose its time to take a break from the norm :). Ive been viewing yer post and the comments people leave, and you seem like a pretty cool gal hehe..so ill definantly be viewing your blog on a daily basis :D..now time for my actual comment:the last movie I saw in theaters was Cloudy with a chance of balls....meatballs that is haha! Im still trying to decide if it was worth it! I always tell myself Ill just watch those movies that people upload online(illegal) but I never get aroung to it HAH!about the boxes thing..Im a really lazy person so Id most likely be like im sorry "uncle" sir but yer on yer own buddy!
    well asta luego person --hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm yer rite I already listen to most of the same artist! you actually have a great taste in music :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to go to movies that much, like just for the hell of it even if I don't want to see the film that much, but now that I am a freshly formed 'grown up' and have bills to pay, not so much. I am holding out for Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland next year. The costummmmes!! /Die

    ReplyDelete
  7. Movies are always fun! I switch up who I go with to keep it interesting...

    And yes it is always nice to be friendly and help a neighbor without anything in return!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So what movie did you see? Let me make a recommendation if you haven't seen it already: Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Not only is it hilarious and uniquely entertaining, you leave the theater with an appetite...

    ReplyDelete