Friday, October 16, 2009

Oh Joy.

Hah. So do you like the title?
I do I do I do!
I was editing/writing a few minutes ago. Then the wave hit me! I realized that: A) I am tired, B)I had an okay day at school, buuutt AA)I'm tired! ( AA) =A again )
Not much to talk about...mmmm....it's raining, I'm sitting in my bedroom typing away, and it is raining. Oh joy. How my smile returns every time I hear the rain drip and drop onto my window. The patterns you show me. Those very tales you tell through those patterns! Oh joy. The sound effects, too! You give me various noises to listen to at night, while I'm typing away in my bedroom. Oh the joy you give me. Dear rain, I hope you never go away!

Well, I have another game on Monday. Oh joy. And it's the same 7 people who played yesterday. Oh crap. But if we did it before we can do it again! Am I right?
No practice today, Coach was sick, and took the day off. He deserves some rest! :)
Night guys!
Hope all is swell!

2 comments:

  1. The mention of rain on your window reminds of an awesome piece of music. Here is your listening assignment for the weekend: find (youtube?) a recording or video of Ondine (piano) by Maurice Ravel. It's about a water sprite that goes to a man's window and tries to get him to go with her to her father's triangular castle of fire at the bottom of the lake.

    I'm sorry, Elle, still no cramp to report...

    ReplyDelete