Hello bloggers. Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I had some -ahem- complications that needed my attention immediately. Hah. No nothing that serious.
First volleyball game is this Tuesday. Mkay. I can do that. I have no doubts. Not. I have complete trust in my team, but we all just get so freakin' frustrated so freakin' easily. We learned plays today. They are prettty cool. I've been waiting and wondering when he was gonna show us. My coach. Not just some random guy. It's a home game, and everyone is pretty hyped. We are all so energetic, when we step on the court. My arm still hurts, but I'm ignoring the pain. Maybe my muscles just need time to adjust. But seriously? How long will that be? It's been killing me for about 2 weeks now. Is there something wrong with me, or my body? Or just my arm in particular? Did I break it? Am I going to die? What if it was broken, and I hadn't noticed till like a week later, when I was in bed bleeding to death. And I couldn't move, or speak. Because just the day before I lost my voice, and had a unknown disease. And I'm paralyzed because I am in so much shock and pa-
Why am I thinking of this?!?
Okay, well. I hope you guys don't have hallucinations like I do...or as much as I do.
I am freezing. All the time. Right now. Even when I'm sleeping, under all those blankets. Brrr.... Feel the cold. Ironic ain't i?
Yesterday in class, I was thinking about the sky. And what if it fell. How would the sky fall? I don't know, but I was thinking of all the possibilities. Which leads me to say, that yesterday one of my friends kept repeating over and over again that we are all going to die. Just because the clouds were moving fast. Don't get me wrong they were like on fast-forward, and she was funny, because she's a bit "ghetto" and the way she said it was hilarious. But! How will we die just because the clouds are moving fast?! My friends are weirdly insane, I swear.
-ahem-
How are you? How are your blogs? I'm about to comment on people's blog after this, so if you didn't get one from me before, get read-ay cuz here I come! :P
Hope you guys had a better than okay day! :)
p.s. I just realized that the title has nothing to do with this post. Random, ain't I? Weird ain't I?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hmm strawberries...not dah best...definantly not better than bananas :DDD
ReplyDelete-Im not really a big fan of volly ball but I do hope you do great or whatever :D
-hmm if the clouds fell id lmfao and idk sit there so they could flop down on my head like a huge,soft pillow (hopefully soft!xD)
-death hmm I find that funny...I find a lot of things funny..IDK why I just do :]..my friend is like OMG what if the bus goes over the side of the bridge!and im like hmm thaat would be interesting...I think id just laff and expect the unexpected? hehe
-blah I hope sarcasm was intended when you were talking about my WONDERFUL group blah D: THEY SUCK!!!!
Banana's are the bomb, too! Hehe.
ReplyDeleteLove your randomness! hehe and thanks for joining my blog... i love having followers =]
ReplyDeleteHey, chill out Chicken Little...
ReplyDeleteI always (well, since last summer) thought that if the sky was going to fall, it'd be like in a Star Trek way.
ReplyDeleteFirst comes the earthquake, then Zachary Quinto running around going "I've got to save the elders!" and then WHAM! no planet.
But that's just a theory