Thursday, October 15, 2009

Unbeatable! so far....

So yes we won again. Woot. 2 games, so far unbeatable. This game went surprisingly well, even though we only had half a team. Ah, yes. Did I mention that if you are failing your classes, and are on a sports team, you can not play, until your grades are passing. Meaning you have to have a C or up in your classes. Fills my heart with happiness. No, not all. Quite the opposite. Because most of our players [who happened to be the starting six in games, also the best we got-besides us captains. of course-] had to give up their jersey, and give it to one of the new players. So it was only me, and the other two captains, that had experience.
AND WE WON!
I was so proud, and tired. We did much better than before, and I got my jacket. And my trench coat came in the mail today. This is one of the best days I've had so far, since school started anyway. Our new players were getting better just by playing in the game. :D
The pressure, the sweat, the crowd?
It was the best! I love it the most. At first I get nervous in the beginning of a game, but my excitement takes over me, and I'm in game on mode. I'm still a bit goofy on the court but I rock it! I'ma player. Hah. Literally.
So...school was okay. I had a test. Grrr....

I just realized that I'm happy, not cold, and filled with bliss. (Bliss is my new word, I use it too much now) :D Par-taayyy time! Woot! Umm...okay. So some bad news, that at the same time is heartwarming. About my Coach.
He's sick, he went to the doctor yesterday, and wasn't going to come to school today. Which made my heart hurt, but then what he said next made it happy! Are you ready? He said that the only reason he came to school today was for us; to watch our game.

My insides warmed up. Like okay, when you drink hot coffee/chocolate/tea and you're really cold. You got that image in your head? Well now think of when you take the first gulp and how you burn your tongue, because your so impatient. It just smells so good is what your thinking. Your saying that it's worth the burn, and you can now feel your stomach turn with hunger pains, begging you to drink the rest, whether it's hot or not.

That feeling. That's what I felt when he said that. I wanted to make him proud, and I did. I got frustrated a couple times, but I let it go, because I instantly felt the warmth-ness spread throughout my body. Deep within my roots, to the tip of my toes. It's not the same as the burning though. The burning sometimes hurts, like cats scratching at your insides...in a welcoming way, if that's possible.
...no, it was different. I felt like I was suddenly filled with energy. Like instead of the hot liquid filling me, I was drinking energy.
Well I'm making myself sleepy by listening to Secondhand Serenade, and thinking about hot liquid over taking my insides.
I hope you guys had a fantastic day like I had! :D

p.s. did you feel the hot coffee/chocolate/tea? did it remind you of a time when you felt like that?

5 comments: