Saturday, October 10, 2009

Weird. Yes, I know.

Okay, so in the store with my mom, she was taking pictures on her iPhone, way too many might I add, and I got annoyed, so I started to make stupid faces, so here's one!
And... so yea. It looks weird, and retarded. We were in the Cat Food Aisle. Heh. And I'm slouching, oh well. What do you guys think? 1 through 10 how funny is it? Cuz I'm thinking it's a 8.
Sorry about yesterday, I was tired, my friend and I took the train home, so I didn't get home till 6. Then I went to bed at 1, with the lights on. Has that ever happened to you? And then woke up around 5, then 6, then took a very long nap, then went to the store. Which this photo represents me in the store. And that has been my day so far, I think that I might watch the Office rerun, annndd do homework. That's about it. Very exciting eh? Well see you guys later, have a lovely day/night. :)
p.s. Volleyball practice was better, the captains got to pick the uniforms, and who's gonna be the starting six in the games. (Meh is a captain) First game is on Tuesday. Yay. :) I think we're gonna do pretty good. And kick some v-ball butt!
Bye Byye!

3 comments: