Saturday, October 17, 2009

Zero.

I'm about to begin my homework. :/ Start/Finish Science Fair Research Paper, a Tri-Fold Brochure, Research The Battle of Gettysburg, Reread Chapter 10 for Guided Reading...(that's what I get for reading ahead!), umm I have to work on my portfolio, annddd writing. Busy night. My step dad is going to go see a movie at midnight. Aww, I shulda went. Stupid homework. I'm going to try to finish all of my homework assignments before midnight!
Listening to the radio (Lady Gaga in on-Paparazzi), have to switch the laundry in a few minutes, and work out. How am I supposed to do all of this in less than 1...2...4...5...5 hours? Well it must be done. I ain't gonna fall behind thank you very much.
Friday was hectic. Too much drama.

I wrote a poem about it...okay here goes somethin:
Friday was a wake up call.
I need to change.
No,
i have to.
I'm trying to grow,
to change my ways.
To make myself happy again,
to live for me.
I'm not as light as a feather
yet.
But I will be;
I'm working on it.
I will soon be
the feather.
Light as can be.
Zero guilt.
Zero gossip.
Zero insults.
Zero weight.
Zero.
Free as can be.
Floating high into
the sky.
I will soon be
the feather.
Floating high into
the sky,
set free,
just for me!
:)

I have no clue if it makes sense or not to you. But to me it does. It has different meanings. Maybe the right person will get it. Tell me, are you the right person? What did this poem mean to you? If it meant anything at all to you. Or did it effect you? Have you every had a Friday that made your stomach curl into a knot of pain? And I'm not talking about PMSing. :P
Well that's it for tonight. I have to go do some homework. And ohh crap! The laundry!
Bye!

2 comments:

  1. gosh its like we both want the same things..
    this kinda of potrays the way I feel and want things to be now

    ReplyDelete
  2. The poem has a Zen quality to it. All the extra 'stuff' weighs us down. If only we could liberate ourselves from it.

    ReplyDelete