Umm. Hello. How are you? Are you guys good? i hope so. :) Because there wouldn't be a blog without you guys, -sniffle- you guys are awesome. And i want to thank my fellow followers! You guys -sniffle- just amaze me. Everyone on here, we are all so different. Yet, we all get along. :) And man, there are some amazing writers on here, like Kevin, or Cathy, or Charlotte or Alkyoni, or or Jen, or Devon, or Amanda orrrr anyone else I haven't mentioned! (That btw, should be getting awards because they are fantasicly fantastic) :D And jeez, it's like (we are having a heart to heart moment guys!) awwww I'm getting all soft on you guys! XP
Anyways, you guys are amazing, even if sometimes you guys doubt yourselves (which I totally don't get) :)
So Rock on!!
Oh, and soon I will be putting up My Top Twenty Favorite Songs. TTFS! 'Member that? Me too, actually truthfully I almost forgot about it! XD
Umm. So yea. I hope everyone has a smile put upon their faces when they read this! Because you guys are unbelievably wonderful! And I enjoy reading your bloggies. So thanks for being there and listening to me babble, and run on and on about random things!
Love you guys!!
<3333.
p.s. I'm not thinking about school, because I'm very excited to see what you guys think about this post. :D
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

eeee i got a mention! :D x
ReplyDelete