I have terrible cramps. They are killing me, and i can't move. Great. Just what I need. I have yet another day of school tomorrow. 5 minutes ago I was doing photography. Some (pictures) of myself, but most of other things. I can't say that I'm the kind of person that looks horrible in photos, but I'd rather not be the cameras main focus. Even though I like attention. Weird, right? But yes, I like to take photos that make it look like there are two objects, but really there is only one. The kind of photos that mess with your head, the ones that give you a headache just looking at it, from trying to figure it out.
My little brother starts school tomorrow.
Unfair.
My camera is acting retarded. I plugged it into the comput...AHA! I got it, it wasn't plugged in after all. I'm only going to do 2. Because I'm lazy, and don't feel like uploading all 16 pictures onto here.
I still have to do laundry.
There we go.... It's only 7 here, and it's already dark. Dark as in, you can't see outside!! O jeez. This is global warming taking it's place. See what happens when you don't treat the world right?
Maybe if I stop breathing I won't feel any cramps. Sound good? Let's try it...one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, Can't go any farther, lungs about to explode. -gasp- That didn't help.
Tomorrow what am I doing? I have practice (everyday i believe +_+) and school, then come home and do homework. Superb. Perfectly fine with me. Well that is it for tonight my dearies. Dearies looks like diary, in a way. Okay, no not at all. :_: Alien alert. Time to R-U-N. But of course, that is before they give us milk and cookies WITH POISON IN IT! Then, we would slowly die upchucking every last bit in our bodies, because we were stupid enough to actually take their warm acid cookies, and their ice cold bleach infested milk. At least we died with full stomachs. :D
p.s. school is alright, so I'm actually happy to go tomorrow. But still! Too many days. x_x
p.s.s. what's with me doing all these smiley faces? ?.? (that one is on my phone)
p.s.s.s. what do all these s's stand for?
C ya!

awww, feel better deary! :)
ReplyDelete