Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Okkkkaaayyyy.

Well today was ookkkaayyy. School was okkkaayyy. People got taller. People stayed the same. People were people. And for once I tried to act "normal". It was hard. Ha. I can't say I tried to act "normal", but I turned down my crazy-ness a few notches. Or tried....

OKAY! MUSIC UPDATE! I like Family Force 5. They sound a lot like Brokencyde. But my opinion they're hot-ness is about the same (still think se7en would beat them all though). The music is...um (very very sorry brokencyde) better...than brokencyde's. -gasp- I'm sorry, but they are! I wanna go to their concert. I've heard that they have a guy who just gets paid to dance on stage. Woah. Woah. Okay. Woah. That's a bit too much eh? Haha.

I was very retarded this morning though, because right before I went to school I took medicine. The very medicine that would get me sleepy. The very medicine that I KNEW I WAS GOING TO GET SLEEPY FROM! So I couldn't really enjoy my fist day. O! And yesterday I went to the skate park, and today I was really sore. HOW DO YOU GET SORE FROM RIDING ON A BOARD?! Well I did, and during school, I tried to lift my leg up, and well i gasped from the pain. And! it still hurts. :( Give me a woot if you feel my pain.
Well okay, I gotta finish homework (homework on the first day?! AGAIN!?) so c ya!

p.s. how was your first day of school?
p.s.s. I love this song! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment