I have nothing to say, except that I have officially gone boy crazy. My mom has been recently been noticing it also. Go to starbucks, O! Cutie at the counter. Me trying not to drool over him. At the corner! Dude walking his dog, oh my elllllleeee!! XP My dad even notices it! Hah. Well you guys must be crazy over something like how I am over boys, music, writing, etc.
OH!! I realized that I can do "pig squeals". But, before I bore you to death about me being able to do high pitched screams that sounds like...pigs squealing (duhh elle), I want to give myself a pat on my back.
-trying to pat self on the back- Yayzers!
Well bad news, my littlest brother got sick, too. And I can just feel it. I am next. Because I am sneezing uncontrollably. And because I can feel the mucus building up in my throat. O jeez, that was a bit "tmi" sorry.
So umm, I think that I like rainbows. Oh, I'm going to go to target babayz. :D
What's your favorite store to shop in? One of them I would have to say would be Target, becausee it's awesome. :) Am I right or am I right?
Well, I'm gonna get ready for the day to begin.
So c ya!
XP
p.s. I'm thinking about making a new blog, for a story I'm writing...what do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

boy crazy - agreed completly! my parents notice it too - its sooo embaressing lol. x x
ReplyDelete