Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Black.

I guess my favorite color would have to be black, is it really a color? Well, I don't wanna get into that argument!
BUT! I found a video that is kinda funny in the beginning, and it kinda makes fun of people who are like that. Umm, if you know who the "Black Veil Brides" are, you'll get what I'm saying. And I recently began to like them. Aaaandd, of course the lead singer is a hottie. Hahahaa. But in like a scary gothic emo way. (drooling) I'm a sucker for those kinda guys, even though they might be jerks in real life.
I actually wanted to talk about that. A lot of people nowadays just care about appearance, well no. Not saying that anyone here does-ahhh. This is reaaalllly hard to put/say without setting off a bomb with people. So here's what one of my friends said, let's call him...Black, since that's the title. Um so Black said that people nowadays only care about appearance. Especially "good looking" people. "Good looking" people want to be with other "good looking" people. No one cares about their insides, and personalities. They only want to...you catch my drift? But isn't it true? Then I was like you have a good point, so this is why I'm taking all day to type this and put it in a way for others to understand. Orrrrr, I'm taking forever to try to put this and ending up sounding like a senseless monkey. Which one do I sound like? Hopefully the first option. :P Um, so yea, is it just me and Blackyy (very bad grammar) here who think that our world is becoming a vain, self-absorbed harsh planet? But also a very depressing one? Ack. The world is a nice place and all, but it makes me sad for what us humans is putting it through. :( See what rainy non-raining-but-looks-like-its-going-to-rain weather does to me?!? This is why I'm not a big fan of rain, snow, or anything cold.

So yeah, that was a little too long, and it kinda/doesn't make sense, buuuut oh well. School was fun, but okay like I said, I'm going to write another list about what makes me happy/smile/laugh/stick out my tongue-any good stuff like that.
Here it is:
1. Blogging
2. MUSIC!!
3. Making Bloggy friends
4. Making Skate Park friends
5. Boys :P
6. Family
7. Texting
8. Friends
9. Shopping
10. Band Boys (liiikke Andy Sixx, or Se7en)
11. Accents
12. Anime
13. The number 18
14. The Computer
15. Uhhhh....o! Umm...Cool Random GUY Shirts and Skinny Jeans

ooo yeahhh...hahaha. I love guy shirts, they have no shape because guys don't have stuff up there like us women do! So yea, ha. It's kinda weird, and only my mom will buy me guy stuff. My dad will not be happy if I asked him to buy me a shirt that was made for a guy to wear.... So yeahh...well school was cool. Kinda tiring, I had P.E. (ugh.) and yeah. O smiley face! =.= That looks like a kitten. Okay, I'm getting random again, I'll let myself go. So yea, I hope that helped with...(wait what?!) stuff. Getting to know me, and my soft spots. O.o So hope you had a good day, and I will see you again in the morning! :D

p.s. I realized that the nightly babble is no use, sorry but I'm gonna cancel that. I'm sorry if your hopes were crushed, next time don't set 'em so high (at least when I say I'll do stuff...because I'm lazy like that! :P)

p.s.s. summer is over. Now I'm going to countdown how many days I have left of school. Days Left of School=A LOT!!!

2 comments:

  1. omg totally agree with the part about being obsessed with looks. so true. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. couldnt agree more. x

    ReplyDelete