Monday, September 21, 2009

Umm...

Music updates! O! in a couple of days I will be posting the TTFS. Whoa, a month has gone by so quickly don't you think? With school and everything! X) That's in a good way and bad. Hahaa.
Okay, music update!
Paramore has a new album called "Brand New Eyes".
Tokio Hotel has a new album that just came out (i think), and it is called "Humaniod". I believe.
And Owl City, they've had a new-ish album out since August. Called "Ocean Eyes". So if any of those bands make you groan, smile, laugh uncontrollably, or anything else I haven't said, then check 'em out! (yes, even if you hate them) XP
Um, anything else that I left out? Mmm...OH! I did a new smiley face, well it's probably not new, but for me it is so nah!
Let's see if I can do it on here....
Mkay, nope but it's supposed to look like this:
Y_Y except that it has the two lines, what is that called?!?
Anywayz, I just figured out how to do like super big font, and really tiny font.

I feel very stupid, because after all this time, I just found this out....

But, now I'm going to do it often, so often that it gets on your very last nerve.
Sound good?
>_> I bet your thinking, wow elle, just wow.
hahahaa.

okay, well this is giving me a headahce, so good night kiddies. (: Why do people do backward smiley faces? it's weird, mkay well c ya!

p.s. we had an assembley today, so no switching. Which also means no homework. THANK YOU!
p.s.s I gotta 95% on my very first science lab. Booyah babay!
p.s.s.s. there's a very cute drummer boy outside my window, who it playing the drums (duh) very loudly. To bad he never notices me. -sigh- I guess we just simply can not have it all.

1 comment: