Sunday, September 13, 2009

I Got It!!

I'm inspired by Cathy's blog.
:P
Sooo...Bam! I did.
It just hit me...or should I say some mysterious ;) voice told me, so why not follow that mysterious voice?
In her recent blog post, she talked about numerous things but one that hit me was the "bare" part. Like make-up wise. And so I thought, that well heyyyy it does feel weird when you've been putting on make-up for the longest of times, and then you just don't put it on for one day. You do feel bare, exposed, vulnerable. Except when I skip a day, I feel like a new person has over-came me. I'm in a new skin.

So yeah. :) O! New bands.
Mister Owl a.k.a. Eatmewhileimhot (technically eatmewhileimhot is the new name)
A Rocket To The Heart

They aren't new bands, but I was looking online, and youtube, and I found 'em. I like 'em both! >_<
So...what type of music do you listen to? Is it techno, (which btw I really like) or is it rap? Or (hahahaa) crunkcore, hardcore, emocore, crunk rock, yeah, there are a lot of weird freaky names for music. But, in the end, it ends up in the category "rock" or "alternative". Or do you listen to rap? Umm...what are the other names? Jazz? Pop? R&B? Hip-Hop? Country? News? Does News count? So yeah, what about you? I dare you to tell me what your type of music is! I double dare you! O...now you gotta do it. :P

I'll be waiting :)

p.s. if you guys wanna read a good book I advise you to visit Alkyoni's blog called "The Heart Seeker" it's pretty good, and she's a great writer. So click away!

No comments:

Post a Comment