Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Busy Bee.

Well this is a first, I am wearing a dress to school. A moment in history is about to go down. I'm just scared someone will pull it down, which yes, at my school there are kids childish enough to do that. I could get them suspended if they did that, though. I hope they know that. :) Umm, it's a tube dress, was a dress with straps, but i took them off (no I didn't rip them off, they can come off with a little button) and I can't find them. Well no, that's not true. I found one, but I can't find the other, so oh well.
I'm still sad. And a bit worried. XP
Has that ever happened to you? You got...dressed? Umm...like pants-d-d-dd. Ha. I don't know how to spell it.
But I must say, this dress brings out my feminine side. A side that is always being covered by holey jeans, and t-shirts. So, I'm pretty excited about what people at school will say. If they hate it, well, then. I will scream in their face, and say "I know your jealous!". And we will all laugh, and live happily ever after. :P Is there such a thing? Really? No, I don't know why kids telly shows show that in life, there are happy endings. Which is so not true. Or no one would be doing suicide, or any emo crap. Which I mean there are endings that are close to happy, but never perfectly happy peachy lalalaa endings. Or if there is tell me. I'd like to met that person, and interview them to see what's so prefectly happy peachy lalalaa about their endings.
Well I gotta cut this short, because I have to go to school. I'll post again, to tell you how painf...I mean progressing practice is! :) See ya.

p.s. sorry I didn't post yesterday, I was a bit caught up in all the school work...or wouldn't you call it homework? Anywayz.

C ya!

3 comments:

  1. hey hope ur feeling better then ur last blog! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! i liked your skirt today! lol yea i got pantsddd when i was in preschool ... i started it tho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So did anyone tease you about wearing the dress? I love to wear dresses but I know my co-workers wouldn't understand it! Glad you enjoyed my poem, I am never sure if there any good but I do enjoy writing them!

    ReplyDelete