Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Erm,

My laptop, or blogger, let's blame it on blogger, is acting rather weird.
Blogger is acting rather weird.
And slow.
I just got home, an hour ago.
Today was...Open House.
My homeroom teacher said I am fine, no problems.
Algebra teacher is like, I didn't realize elle talks this much.
English teacher. Erm. The first word out of her mouth, to my mom was, elle talks too much. And my mom turns to look at me. Uhhh.......how to I explain that. Only what? 4 weeks of school, and already, ELLE TALKS TOO MUCH! But she said that I am very creative, and a great writer. Which made myself, and my mother happy. So bonus points for me!
My science teacher said she had no problems (score!).
Uhh...mom didn't talk to 'humanities' teacher...whew. I am saved. ;)

I just realized that my nose is bleeding. I could feel something drip and I looked down (on my homework thank you very much!) blood on white paper. It was all slow motion about it. Hah. It was funny. And the blood looked like paint. What's wrong with my nose blood?

Another reason why blogger is acting like a glitchy mother glitcher is that I can't post freakin' comments on people's blogs. Maybe that has to do with the computer about to die-take a nice long rest. So I have to hurry up. Err...school was tiring. I was there to 8:25 till 8 somethin'. That's twelve hours. Twelve hours too many.
And I still have homework. Oh crappy. You didn't hear that from me. That's that crazy chick talking. It was not me. I repeat I do not have homework.

Okay, I have to go read, soo see ya guys tomorrow. And for those people who i haven't commented on, I will do so tomorrow. So don't get mad if it's a day too late. Well, it would be a day too late, but better later than nothing eh?

p.s. my spiking arm is killing me still!
p.s.s. song for the day-Not a second to waste. (by)A rocket to the moon.

Adios!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I like the different stories on here. Check out my page I am like brand new and just trying to get some people to check out my page and maybe get some followers. Well I like all the different blogs. Later

    ReplyDelete