To get that picture out of your head, how about this?
I'm on the volleyball team. And I know who is going to be on the team (try-outs were today) and I'm a returning player, so booyaah! I'm so excited to kick some volleyball butt again! I'm pretty damn good at it. I guess. :P What kinda sports are you good at? What's your favorite? And what are you good at (doesn't have to be about sports)?
Hey, when you see something or hear or watch something-sometimes don't you get the urge to go out and do it? Well that's how it is with me and a lot of things. One of them has to do with sports.
School was good. I got a lot of compliments from teachers, and my mommy gave me a golden star sticker thingy. Jealous? Yea, I would be! :D
Well, I'm gonna cut it short so I can go relax, cuz I sweat today and made an effort. Yea, not good for lazy people! So yea, hope you guys had a lovely day, if not
put a smile on your face!and listen to this song I got off youtube, and that I do NOT own! :D
Or be like Michael Jackson, and sing
If You Wanna Make The World A Better Place
Take A Look At Yourself, And
Then Make A Change
Duh Duh Duh with the man in the mirror! I love this song. Gotta love classics...well are they? Okay, maybe...ack! i don't know.
C ya!
p.s. How many more days(of school)? Too freakin many! I think I can live with that. Or try. >_<

Yes, just licking all around the tube, aha.
ReplyDelete