Well I realized that I have been gone, so I owe you guys.
Here's a song that I love now.
He's so cute, and he's gotta little accent, (I have no clue which one it is) help me out? I'm not good at this kinda thing! But yes give me a woot woot if you think he's cute. I mean common, is it just me?! And if you think that that pic is stupid looking then here's this one! (I am like adding videos from left to right.)
Mkay, (humming) I did some eye make up that looks awesome right now. And I must say it looks pretty awesome. I'll spare you the lame description, that i wrote but deleted (no, not really) k?
So I hope all of your blogs have been doing "yay!" and not "eek!". If they are pretty good (yay!) then double high five! If they have been doing ehh (eek!) then umm...i'm truly sorry. Make it a double high five or a yay!.
I wanna go shopping soon (like omg! me 2!) when's the last time you've went shopping and never bought a thing? That hasn't happened to me (that i remember). But I mean like you had money, you were pretty damn sure you were going to spend it, and your mind just went blank when you got to the store. Has that ever happened to anyone? It'd be funny and screwed upp, but then when you got home you realized what you have done, and the bus is down, or your mom went to go sleep. OR! The store closed down. When would that happen though? Honestly?
Now i'm listening to Did It Hurt by NeverShoutNever! Is it supposed to be one word? Or what? Because on utube it is and then again it isn't. Whaaatt?
Well, this has been good to talk, and talk some more to you guys, but I might start to be all random so I'm gonna stop. Like orange chicken, or flying monkeys, or o! A paralyzed monkey that is about to die because he can't reach the banana in the tree, and it's snowing and he just shaved. C what I mean?
XQ That looks kinda' weird. Later on, I will continue with the paralyzed monkey but for now, bye bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

woot woot!!! YEA HE IS!
ReplyDelete