Sunday, September 27, 2009

Okay Okay...

Here ya go!:
1. I'd Hate To Be You by:Mayday Parade
2. You Call by:Secondhand Serenade
3. Everything's Gonna Be Okay by:Brittani Louise Taylor
4. It's Not Over by:Secondhand Serenade
5. Miserable At Best by:Mayday Parade
6. Overdose by:Hurt
7. Vanilla Twilight by:Owl City
8. Love Addict by:Family Force 5
9. Broken Heart, Torn Up Letters by:Lostprophets
10. Replace Me by:Family Force 5
11. Knives and Pens by:Black Veil Brides
12. Ignorance by:Paramore
I can't think!!!
13.Playing Gog by:Paramore
14. What If I Can't Check My Myspace by:Attack Attack
15. Diamonds Aren't Forever by:Bring Me The Horizon
16. I'm Afraid of Losing You by:A Rocket To The Moon
17. I Think About You Everyday by:A Rocket To The Moon
18. Feeling Sorry by:Paramore
19. Cave In by:Owl City
oh crap, I can not think of one last one!!
20. First Time by:Family Force 5

Okay, those are the songs that you've been waiting for! And if you could care less, then you still know my
Top Twenty Favorite Songs
So see ya guys tomorrow, I actually have to go to bed on time, instead of writing till 11. Not very good. I have school tomorrow. Erg.
Hah. What? Erg? Huh?

Niterz.

p.s. I realized that most of the songs are either about love, or depressed-ness. What? I'm not emo. I'm not in love. What is happening to my brain? ACK! XP

No comments:

Post a Comment