I smell pancakes coming from my kitchen. Oh, to bad I already ate cereal. But can i really pass up free buttermilk pancakes. That are fluffy, warm, and with delicious syrup to top it all off. I'm making myself hungry again. What's your favorite food? I think that question is hard to answer, because it's like a trick question. Some types of food to you might not be called food to others. Am i making a fool out of myself, talking out off my arse? I don't think so. I think it's comin' from my hart. Tried to make that rhyme! You see that? Poetic, eh? (I just reread it and it doesn't rhyme whatsoever) :o
Later on, I will post the beginning of my new story, and you guys can tell me your feedback. For example: If you think it sucks, you can say "Go get another hobby!" XP But if you think it's pretty good, then you can be like "Stick to this hobby!" But I can't put words in your mouth, and my wrists' are starting to hurt, so that's all I have to say.
Buttermilk (fluffy) (warm) pancakes, here I come!
C ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment