Monday, September 7, 2009

Ack. Eek. Ehh.

What do I really truly think about school? I wonder....
Umm, I'd rather stay at the skate park every day and fall on my butt, then go to school for 5 days in a row.
But! I'd rather go to school then have a month to stay at home.
Jeez, well school gives you something to do, you know? AND! You learn (ehh.) which is okay.
My school, is like an other school.
Boo!
Ha. They put an elevator in it and fixed the parking lot (score!) so it's all smooth. Too bad you'll probably have to deal with the cops if you're there too late.
So I'm gonna put together a list that makes me wanna scream/think/say ack/eek/ehh. Seems like everyone is putting up lists so why not?! Here it is my bloggers:
1. Bugs
2. Boredom
3. Being alone for too long
4. Fakes
5. Mini- Skirts >_>
6. Babies with dirty diapers
7. High things
8. Loads Of Homework (which will happen tomorrow)
9. Dancing in front of people
10. Grades
11. Pressure
12. Preforming in front of very BIG crowds (guess being a rockstar isn't an option)
13. Feeling Dumb
14. Not having anything to say
15. Mean people

Okay, I'm gonna stop there because I can't think, which makes me eek! Wait whaaattt? Okay, well later on I'll post stuff that makes me happy! :D
Till next time.

P.S. LAST DAY OF SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!
Skate park here I come!

4 comments:

  1. I already started school today, it really is great to have something to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure! I'm jealous-how did your first day go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. started school today too - hectic times! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay!! YOU GO TO THE SK8 PARK???
    because i waws there from 10-5:30...

    ReplyDelete