Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Babayz.

They're back babay!
That's my new word, I think...babay. XP
The followers are back. I have no clue why they weren't showing up, but they are back. I missed 'em! <_< LONG day of school, and volleyball practice. I have a forming headache, but who cares? I feel great! :P
What do you guys do when you feel low? Or sad? Or depressed? I usually just sit and think, which sometimes makes it worse. But eventually I get through it. Or I eat cookies! Ha. I think I'm like a cookie monster. Today, I had gym, and we played soccer. Outside, on our field. I am tired! Field=big! Verybig. -yaawwwnn- I think that soccer is my worst sport. I made 2 goals, but I really don't like it. I'm more of a volleyball/basketball/softball/track/swimming chick.
I'm watching "Aliens in the attic". I think that movies get my kid-ish side out. I'd probably watch anything, except Barney. -Shudder- I really do not like that dude. I feel sorry that whoever has to go inside that purple and green suit. They obviously don't get paid enough, if you ask me! I wonder how much he gets paid, and who it is....
-researching that right now-
Carey Stinson (Barney's suit)
Dean Wendt (Barney's voice)
Just looked that up, good ole google! Now how much do they get paid?... Well that's gonna take a while, but when I find out then I will tell you guys.
Cookies are out of the oven, so it's my time to pounce chicas and o's!
What's with my house always having cookies?
Homemade cookies thank you very much!

Okay, well go eat some cookies guys...just don't take mine! XP

Bye bye!
p.s. Happy Birthday Harriet and Cathy!!!!

2 comments:

  1. you want to know what i do???
    babay?? i think i spelled it right...

    well i eat cookies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well i hope you feel better and ill see ya tommarow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when im low i lie on the floor and listen to music, and then head for the ben and jerries cookie dough icecream! yum x x x

    ReplyDelete