Friday, September 25, 2009

Can you feel it, too?

Hey! It's almost time for TTFS! (Top Twenty Favorite Songs) Yayz. For some reason I like to add 'z's nowz. Okay, I'll stop. So I'm sick. I'm coughing, sneezing (like that's something new), and I have a hoarse voice. Maybe that's because in general, I talk too much, but still. My throat hurts, and I am very very hot! (Well pfft. I knew that :P) I went to the park with one of my friends this morning, and it was very cold (to her), and for me I was sweating. Wait what is happening to me? Yes. I was next. Now someone else is next, because I have it. No stopping it. It already happened.
Although, I still walked outside when it was raining. Not very smart, yet, I was still on fire! Am I going to turn into the Flamer Dude, from Fantastic Four? Ha. That'd be fun, I'd blow stuff up. Like a car. Or see if I can make diamonds out of rock, then throw it in the ocean. I'd like to burn money, too. See it just explode. Or a bug. I should light a bug on fire. O.O! I should. It would probably make it cry though, so that's not nice. :(
I went to dunkin' donuts though! (score) Gotta iced coffee. i don't really know what was in it, I think blueberry, because my friend was like "you just gotta try it!" XP So I was like "bring it!"

My stomach burns, what does that mean? Like it doesn't hurt, but it just like feels like there's a little fire in it. Warming me up, yet I have to be cautious, because flames are popping out randomly. Can you feel the fire in your stomach, too? Or am I going to pass out, or something like that. Oohhhh Coca-Cola. You gotta say it fast, it makes you seem smart. Coca-Cola. Say it faster. Coca-Cola. Faster. Coca-Cola. Perfect. Two thumbs up!

So...I'm very happy. Har-pay! Harrr-paayyy. The fire is dancing now. My excitement goes into my roots, and even deeper than the fire. It spreads throughout me in less than a second. I wanna dance. Write. Shop. Do it all. Well okay, that was like way too limited, but okayz. X) I shoulda put more things, like umm...make awesome lyrics.
Actually, when I was little (like 9), I would write lyrics. Then I got into poetry, and stories. My dad when he was younger, wrote lyrics. Like how easy it is for me to write poetry, he said he did it like that. I'm like woah, woah nelly.
Umm, well I'm gonna go on other people's blogs, so I can share my love. My love may happen to be infested with germs, but nonetheless it's still love. Right?

C ya-zz!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! You are my first follower on a whim of mine! Thankyou :D I read some writing over on your other blog, so far I am enjoying!
    Have a nice day. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. u seem very enegergetic for a sick person! i wish i felt like shopping when im ill. get well soon
    p.s the pic on my blog isnt my own - wish it was tho! x

    ReplyDelete