Friday, September 4, 2009

Dedication!

Well I have a goal for myself, learn how to play the guitar!!
Is it hard? Do you have any tips?
My step dad plays, so he's gonna help me.
But other than that it's just me!
ACK!!
So yes I have a guitar (well my step dad has one anywayz)
And I'm excited!
Hooray!
I start school in like 4 days, or is it 5?
Umm, yea school is nehhh.... Nehhh? Like the sound horses make! I hope you can hear what that sounds like, if not theenn i don't know what to tell ya!
I'm just on youtube, messin' around.
Listening to this kid that is pretty awesome at singing and playing the guitar. To tell you the truth I just really wanna play the guitar so I can play my favorite songs on it! Lolz. That's funny. And a stupid reason to want to learn, but I just really like singing and guitars. And I'm so freakin' jealous at people who can do both very well, unlike me...I have no clue if I'm a good singer. I don't care if my singing sucks though, because singing is awesome and fun. Aha!
Okay, so i'm going to continue that little "story" of the monkey (at first i put bee XP) that is paralyzed. So imagine it struggling to reach the last banana, and oh no! here comes another monkey (named bob) that is not paralyzed and wants the last banana! Crap thinks the monkey. Just then that different monkey, bob, eats the last banana. And the monkey is shriveled up on the floor of the forest, dieing slowly, just because it couldn't get the banana bob ate. But how and why he got paralyzed, my friends (hehee i have blog friends) is another story, at another time.

I just realized that I have blogger friends. That makes me so happy. :D

3 comments:

  1. Uh, why did that ass, Bob, eat the banana? At least he'll die too...
    :P
    I have a guitar too (I inherited it from my da's da... Huh...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heya! thanks for following my blog, loved the comment you left :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. elle.... ok when you start playing guitar... wear band aids around your finger nails... wait is it acoustic or electric. if acoustic wear band aids... because the first month of playing you will have bloody fingernails...
    otherwise use a pick :) i prefer acoustic guitars

    ReplyDelete