Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hah.

Miserable at Best. I really do love this song.

-sniffle- Its really sad. I don't own that video. Or the song. I just love it. I wonder if you could marry a song...if that was the case, I would be getting divorced a lot. I'd be a song "floor", if you catch my drift.
Umm, I finished all my homework today. yay!elle.
I had to do humanities a.k.a.world history, algebra, music, english, -scratching head- what else? Oh, I have a project due this friday, that I started. I have to do espanol. Great. Why do I have so much homework? Ugh. School. Blech. I suck at spanish, last year I barely got by in it. It sucked bigtime. :( But now I'll actually try, because last year i slacked. Which isn't a good thing. D: I was not a good role model, but this year's gonna be different! Right L's? Yup Yup Yup. Say it three times, for good luck! ;)
I have a awesome video, with awesome singing, that isn't me (sadly), and maybe you guys heard it before. It's a remix to "The party in the USA" it's called "Everything is Gonna Be Okay". I think I was crying when I heard it, I was like "hope!". Which is exactly what this video gave me. So if you guys are feeling down, i sugguest you listen to this song. -sniffle-
here's the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IrHee0ih_4&feature=fvw
why don' i just give you the video, because I'm weird like that! >_>
So tell me why i can't tranfer my zune music onto my laptop?! It's on the desktop, but I wanna put it on the freakin' laptop, and it's not working! Grrr....This makes elle mad!
-------
This is 3 hours later, at 9:17p.m. I have nothing to do. I'm on utube, watching random comedian videos. Umm...I just realized that I forgot to eat dinner. This is what happens when my mom lets me make my own food. I forget, and I end up starving. So let's make some pizza!! Yumm. My stomach has a pulse.
Btw, my story is coming along pretty nicely. It's 3,183 words so far. Meaning it's 8 pages. So small, my goal is around 35,000 to 40,000 words. So so very small, when your comparing it to that ginormous number. So imagine this. If I can write 1,000 words every hour how long would it take me to write 40,000 words? Do that math, because my brain is fried. See all that homework I did? Uh ya.

Well I'm gonna write some more, so see ya guys laterz.
:)

2 comments:

  1. How the heck do you count your words?
    I need to stay motivated too. It's something I struggle with so badly.
    I love/hate watching random utube vids. It makes me feel useless, but it's also fun.
    _Jilli

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I was tired, and I wanted to post something so I was going to post the lyrics to The Fray's song Never Say Never, but at the last moment I thought of something original so I just kept the title because I didn't know what to name it.
    And that band is called nevershoutnever i think.
    That's cool, I kind of envisioned you counting each and every word...

    ReplyDelete