Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hewwo!

Howz arez youz?
I'm okay, are you okay? Your talking kinda funny! >_>
Yesz I'mz finez. Okay, I'll stop.
Thankz youz! Sheshz.
That's not funny!
Whatz arez youz talkingz aboutzz?
Goodbye. Z....

How are you? Seriously? Without me talking like I have a lisp. Or would it be called...lizp. Instead of s's it's z's? I'm okay, could be better. I think I need a hug though. -Sniffle-
Umm, I don't have anything to say.
:(
I guess it's just one of those days. I don't know. I feel really low. Like not completely depressed, and not sad. Just low.
Very. And it's not like I did anything wrong, so I have no clue why I feel like this. So before my mood runs off on anyone else. I hope you guys feel swell, and put a smile on your face! Happy Blogging Days everyone!
:)


p.s. school was okayz....z-d-d

Niterz!
;D

1 comment: