Saturday, September 5, 2009

Lalala.

Lalala.
The sun is out, shinning high in the sky.
My life is happy, with the birds singing in the background and everything.
And music is blasting loud out of my headphones (as always) scaring the birds away. That are, by the way, trying to put a dress on me. Which is kinda hard when I'm typing and talking to you.
The dress is neon pink with a purple tutu underneath to make it poof out. I have these glass stilettos (yes people it is the 21st century, screw slippers) that are killing my feet, but (suffer for fashion) they are worth it.

Help me get out of this fairytale world
is what I am thinking. But why? Everything is perfect, until you realize that I am stuck in a tower that is locked from the outside. I have food, and drinks, but I just can't get out. The tower in fact is steal and spikey gates are protecting me (more like making me stay in) from harm.

Is this what I think of my home? Uh no. Minus the tower, and the spikey gates. Replace the tower with an apartment building, and no spikey gates in site. Only a door, that isn't locked from the inside out. At least I hope not.
How would you describe your home?

(What voice is this) What do you see when you look out of a window? This is what I see when I look out of a window, mysteriously cute voice. ;D
A Lawn, Apartment, Grass, Car, Car, Car, Car, Car, Tree, Tree, Tree, Grass, Sidewalk, Pole, People, Apartment, Apartment with weird looking windows, Windows, Bush, Bush, Shadows, People, Person with hot pink hair (woot!), Car Passing by.

Well there you have it people! That's what I see when I look out of a random window in my home.
Nice blogging with you, but cookies and milk are calling my name. :D

P.S. 3 More Days Before School Starts. Yippee, psych. :P

2 comments:

  1. So this fairytale is bieng grounded. That's a great imagination you got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gotta love cookies and milk!

    ReplyDelete