My brother is sick, this is his second day of school he's missing so far! I really hope that his sickness doesn't rub off on me! Or else, I'd miss school. Which isn't a good thing, because I don't like to fall behind. -nerd-
Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I kept telling myself to write a freakin' post, but then I'd have to do something else. Like do the dishes (chores) or call one of my friends to go over the homework (social time) stuff like that!
Um so yea, I will write once again, when I get home from practice.
So have a nice day.
And see you later!
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I know what you mean, there are some days when it seems like you can't bring yourself to write a sentence, let alone a post. I don't know why that is.
ReplyDeleteI hope you don't get sick.
Well, hope you stay healthy, and hope he feels better soon as well!
ReplyDelete