Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Volleyball.

THANK YOU GUYS! (I'm talking about the crampies-sorry if that was TMI)! You guys are the best! I am feeling better by the way!! Thank you!!

I'm listening to "Stupid Love letter" by The Friday Night Boys. I just put this song on, i like it (so far). It's sad. What's with all these sad songs? Are they trying to pull me down? Throw me off my winning streak? Well, I hope they enjoy disappointment! If you guys watched twilight, you would know that's a line from it! Except Edward says you instead of they. Not plural.
Also, "hang on tight spider monkey"?! Gah. Do you hear what Kristen does when he says that?! The demonic laugh/giggle!!! Gag.
Volleyball practice was A-okay! We did drills, then more drills. Then more drills. Then we finally did a scrimmage. Which was fun. My team won though. XP I'm getting better, but who wants me to talk about sports? Booo! Did you know that when you do sports, you sweat? Whaaattt?! Yes, it's true. It drips, and forms above your hairline, and slowly goes down your face. (Nice description/image in your head, eh?) Making you wipe it away, because it's tickling you! But then you lose your focus, and the next thing you know the ball is coming straight at you. Umm...you can either walk away, and get kicked off the team for being lazy (would my coach really do that?) OR! you can get in the correct position and hit the freakin' ball. But how would I know that? o_O
Well I'm going to do stuff, other than be a internet-blogging-absorbed freaky blogger addict. That should be my name! What do you guys think? Eh?? No...? Yes...? Who cares...? Mkay. Well good morning or good night, or good afternoon...or (is there anything I've missed?) good...day to you all!

XP Until next time.

p.s. school is eh. Like always. Days left? I'm trying not to think about that. Until June. Which won't come for a very very -wincing- verrryy long time. -having a panic attack!- Ha. Jk...I think....

<333 Stay swell my bloggers.

3 comments:

  1. Yupp ^_^

    XP until next time.


    Cathy xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Blog!!! Thanks for the comment, and yes today I am not feeling as blue, but I do think it was the cold front that came through... the rain makes me sad sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. saaame, i dont even want to THINK of the amount of time left in school!

    ReplyDelete