Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hah. Oh Really?

Oh really?
Today was hectic. Eek. I had no volleyball practice, it was canceled. I am tired.
And I wanna take a personality test, because I have no clue what kinda person people take me as. Not that I care, but since I'm bored, I'm in desperate need. So if you know a test that you think would be funny, tell meh please. :)
The past couple days, I've been waking up late. I thought that something was wrong with my alarm clock, no, of course not. I'm just stupid. Today my alarm clock went off, at the right time and everything. EXCEPT THAT I, INSTEAD PUT IT ON P.M. Good thing that I wake myself up, around 7 automatically or I'd be real late for school. Umm...let's see at school...nothing really interesting happened. I had two tests. Tomorrow I have another one, then on friday I have two more. Ain't I lucky?
Uhh...how are you? Any news?

I just took a test, and it says I'ma "scemo" kid. I'm a scene kid, and an emo kid. I'll take that. XP

Okay, well sorry it's so short, but I gotta go write. I have a portfolio due in January, so I'm gonna have to start on that now! Bye kiddies!
:)
p.s. I saw a really cute boy that was walking...he was hot! Weird. my mom can tell when I see an attractive boy now. She doesn't have to look, she's all "oh! elle found a boy!" Maybe I should keep it on the DL. Yeahhh, good idea.

2 comments:

  1. hey, nice new blog layout and nice new header and nice everything!

    Love the post too x

    Cathy ily x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aha. niccee. luvv ur pic. commenttt plz!!

    ReplyDelete